- As an Associate or Consultant, you will be responsible for research and analysis of various projects, communication with each office, preparation of documents, etc.
- The associate position is for newly-qualified candidates, and you can become a consultant with no experience.
- As a consultant, you will have the potential to become a future manager, where you will have a certain amount of discretion to think of your own approach to a large unit of work, implement it, and produce output.
- You will be engaged in consulting projects including overseas market entry planning, new business development and market research. Clients include major Japanese companies across various industries such as manufacturing, IT/communications and service.
- You will have the opportunity to work on truly global consulting work, centreing on research and consulting work deeply rooted in the targeted countries.
- University or graduate school degree in Japan or abroad
- Experience in numerical and data analysis in business or at a university
- Business-level English proficiency
- Must be able to work in Nairobi, Kenya
- Experience in working with large companies
- Experience working overseas and has a deep understanding of overseas business customs
- Mathematical analysis and logical thinking
- Experience in dealing with clients
- Able to lead a team, understand and leverage on individual personalities (Consultant position)
- Contract period: No fixed period, Trial period: Yes (3 months)
- Working hours: 9: 30-18: 30 (1 hour break)
- Work location: Nairobi (Kenya)
- Annual salary (Based on AAIC rules and regulations)
- Transportation benefits (100% coverage) and various social insurances
- Five-day work week, annual leave, year-end vacation and summer vacation, congratulatory and condolence leave