"AAIC is recruiting talented individuals with various backgrounds. If you would like to take on the challenge of developing new frontiers together with our clients, who are active overseas and aiming for a further stage of growth in developing countries, we would like to hear from you."
Application method for candidates with work experience
Please email your resume and work experience to email@example.com.
- Work Description
- Either the consulting or investment business
for a description of each business please refer to "Business Overview"
- Graduates of local and overseas universities and graduate schools
Work experience in the private or public sector
- Annual salary package (in accordance with AAIC’s company regulations)
Full coverage of transportation expenses, complete with various social insurance
Five-day workweek, annual paid leave, year-end/new-year/summer vacation, wedding/bereavement leave
For university students,
graduate students &
candidates with work experience
AAIC is recruiting interns who can assist in domestic and overseas strategic consulting activities etc.
- Work Description
- As you work as a team member of an actual ongoing project, you can accumulate experience while being involved in consulting work, investment fund work, etc. To date, interns recruited in Tokyo have had opportunities to go on business trips to various Asian countries.
- Work Locations (to date)
- Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Nairobi (Kenya), Kigali (Rwanda)
Depending on work descriptions, candidates that fulfil the following will be given priority:
- Candidates that would like to work in a strategic consulting or fund investment firm
- Candidates that would like to develop their career overseas
- Language: English (Mainly reading and writing) *If desired, candidates who will “work on it immediately” can be considered.
*AAIC’s long-term internship is not related to the graduate recruitment process, but cases where fresh graduates have been hired after interning at AAIC while in university are not unheard of.
- Individuals who would like to work in a strategic consulting or fund investment firm
- Individuals who would like to develop their career overseas and have English language ability
- Hourly wage; reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Application method for internship
- If you are interested in interning at AAIC,
please email your resume (including work experience, if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org