The purpose of this website is to provide information about AAIC Holdings Pte. Ltd., AAIC Consulting Pte. Ltd., and AAIC Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Companies) and services the Companies offer.
- Personal data protection policy
- The Companies promote the protection of personal data through formulation of the personal data protection policy that follows to establish a framework for personal data protection, and thoroughly inculcate in all employees an understanding of the importance of and measures for personal data protection, to promote the protection of personal data.
- Management of personal data
- The Companies manage personal data with due care, keeping accurate and up-to-date personal data on clients, implementing necessary measures including maintaining a functioning security system together with a robust management framework and conducting thorough employee training, and executing a stringent safety counterstrategy, to prevent issues such as unauthorized access, loss, damage, modification, and leakage of personal data.
- Usage of personal data
- Although clients enter their personal data such as names, email addresses, and telephone numbers when making an enquiry through our website, the Companies will only use the above personal data for the purposes of sending emails and information packages to acknowledge enquiries, explain its services, and respond to enquiries about the Companies and the Companies’ services.
- Prohibition of provision and disclosure of personal data to third parties
The Companies manage personal data obtained from clients appropriately, and will not disclose personal data to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- When consent from the client is obtained
- Disclosure to a vendor for the purposes of providing a service desired by the client
- When disclosure is required by law
- Personal data security policy
- The Companies have in place a holistic security policy to ensure the accuracy and security of personal data.
- Verification of personal data
- When a client desires to have his or her personal data verified, revised, deleted etc., the Companies will respond upon verifying the identity of the requestor.
- Regulatory compliance and review
- The companies will comply with applicable Japanese law concerning personal data protection, and will review this policy as appropriate and work toward continual improvements.